Those of us who have websites or YouTube channels are familiar with the term SEO. SEO plays a very important role for a website. Because if a website is not properly SEO then that website never ranks.
Today we will learn more about Black Hat SEO and Whiteheads U. So let's get started.
What is Black Hat SEO?
Black hat SEO is a type of SEO that focuses more on search engine results. Black hat SEO plays a very important role for a website to rank fast.
In this process, search engine is given more importance, but content quality and user experience are not given more importance. This type of SEO is done to get good traffic in less time from a search engine.
In this process, most of the time spam techniques are used to get more traffic from search engines. Remember such techniques are temporary. You will not be able to work with these techniques for long. Because Black Hat doesn't like SEO websites or blog search engines, so it eliminates them.
But if your website has good content, if you can bring visitors with Black Hat SEO and retain that visitor, then of course Black Hat SEO will be effective for you.
Techniques of Black Hat SEO:
You can make your website black hat SEO in many ways. However, some popular blackhead SEO techniques are discussed below-
1. Keyword stuffing: Keyword stuffing is a technique where one or more keywords of a website are mentioned unnecessarily. These types of keyboards are usually mentioned in the middle of the article, in the pages of the website and in various comments. These types of keywords are unnecessarily mentioned on the website, to get more traffic. Keyword stuffing is not liked by Google search engine.
2. Unlimited Meta Description: After we write an article, we use an important part of the article in its description. But in Unlimited Meta Description, a description is added which has nothing to do with the article. Suppose your article is related to medicine but the description added is related to online income. Basically this type of description is made up of high searchable keywords to get more traffic. Search engines do not like this kind of description.
3. Doorway pages: These types of pages have nothing to do with your website. These types of pages are created to get more traffic by doing different types of keyword research. Most websites create such pages for a short period of time. Then they delete these pages. These are also not liked by search engines.
4. Duplicate Content: The practice of duplicate content is much more popular nowadays. This technique involves repeatedly posting or copying and pasting one or more ranking posts on a website. So that the website ranks quickly. However, the duplicate content technique is not good for the website at all, because it is never liked by search engines.
5. Link Farming: This technique is used to create a new website and in various posts of that website or in any other way, the link of the old website is unnecessarily mentioned or hyperlinks are created. This technique is very popular nowadays, because the owner of the website does not have to bother with this technique. It also does not like search engines.
There are also many more ways Black Hat SEO is done. I only discussed some of the popular Black Hat SEO techniques. I hope you like today's post.